Friday, August 1, 2014

Series Love #28: Sweet Series


Displaying PicsArt_1389406874320.jpg
Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million, as long as you include the authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is:
Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)


I haven't finished this series yet. But I've read the first two books and they were amazing! I love angel stories. This series is so fun! I'm a really big fan. I cannot wait to finally read Sweet Reckoning to see how it all wraps up. Plus I miss my babies Kia in particular. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend checking it out :)


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment