Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (66)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists
This weeks topic is Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From. This is actually a harder topic! Hopefully I'll get to ten but no promises.


  1. Cassandra Clare. Not only is this one of the first big YA authors I read, she also has a million books.
  2. Rick Riordan. I've read this author all throughout my reading life. I think I will forever read this author.
  3. Jennifer L. Armentrout. I swear this author writes like the wind. I don't even own all her books but I still have a ton!
  4. Colleen Houck. We all know I have a huge love for the Tigers Curse series. I hope to add more of her books to my collection soon.
  5. Maggie Stiefvater. This is another author I've continued to read throughout my reading years.
  6. J.K. Rowling. This one is obvious.
  7. Stephanie Meyer. This one is also obvious.
  8. John Green. I don't own every John Green book but I will forever read his books.
  9. Lauren Kate. I have a thing for fallen angels and this was my first experience with them. So this author is near and dear to my heart.
  10. James Patterson. Another fabulous middle grade author.
  11. Melissa Marr. This author was one of my first farie experiences so she had to be included!
I'm really surprised I got to ten. Go me! Let me know in the comments what you guys would pick!






Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment