Friday, July 11, 2014

Series Love #27: The Revenant trilogy


Displaying PicsArt_1389406874320.jpg
Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million, as long as you include the authors name and the covers of the books.

My pick this week is:


To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of zombies. They're gross and they creep me out and I just don't understand the craze. The covers were what first drew me to these books (because oh my gosh the pretties) and I'm glad they did because it's now one of the only kind of zombies I actually like. That is probably due to the fact that most of the time they are hot french guys. Sorry not sorry.Vincent is my babe. But this series has so much more. The romance is so adorable, the characters are great, and the ending was one of the best ends to a series I've ever read. Don't be like me and let the zombies throw you off. You'll regret missing out on this series. Oh and did I mention that they're set in Paris? Because yes.

That's the series I'm loving on this week! If you've read it, I would love to gush about it and if not you should fix that very soon. 
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment