Friday, July 4, 2014

Author Love #26: Julie Murphy


Displaying PicsArt_1389404701521.jpg
 Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.





Julie Murphy Author Photo copy.jpgAuthor Bio:
I love pocket  change, but I like to keep it in a jar, and not in my pocket. When I  was little, I was on a bowling league. Moxie is my favorite word. If I  won the lottery, the first thing I would buy would be a photo booth. I  like outerspace. I believe in karma. I'm terrified of cicadas. I love  school. I don't pick up my house phone. I like getting  mail. I'm the funniest person you know. 2+2=5. I live in Texas with my  husband who loves me, my dog who adores me, and my cat who tolerates me.  Baseball aficionado. Professional potty mouth obsessed with movie  trailers. And movies, too. And books. DUH. Let's be friends. 
I am represented by Molly Jaffa of Folio Literary Management. She's the cat's meeeeeoooooow.
Come visit me over at The Fourteenery and OneFour KidLit where I contribute with fellow 2014 debuts.
Here's a link to my more serious and less nonsensical bio.


So most people know how much both me and Marissa love Julie. She is fantabulous in every way possible. She happens upon to live in Texas so we've known her for quite some time. She was one of those "OMG she has a book coming out with Haprer authors" alongside the lovely Lindsay Cummings. If you haven't read Side Effects then you should really get onto that! Then you can come let me know what you thought. Then we can all wait for Dumplin' together and it will be fabulous :). Anyways Julie we love you!


JasmineMarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment