Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (65)


 
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists
This weeks topic is Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island. Once I eliminated all of the characters in Lord of the Flies (what even was that book, though) this wasn't that hard. Even though my list is 80% boys, I only picked ones who had skills that could come in handy. Promise. 
  • Percy Jackson-He's the son of Poseidon. Those powers of his would be very useful. He could summon animals to give us a ride off, or maybe a boat, or he could just call his dad. I'm sure the list goes on.
  • Aiden St. Delphi-Another demigod on the island. He can control fire so that would take care of a lot of things. Plus he's hot. So there's that.
  • Peeta Mellark and Finnick Odair-I know Katniss is the obvious choice here, but these two faired pretty well the last time they were on an island. And they're prettier to look at.
  • Four-Despite not having any experience on an island and living in a landlocked city, I still think he would be very useful. He knows how to get stuff done and is good with weapons. He could probably help with hunting. Or he could just keep me company.
  • Perry-I'm actually reading Under the Never Sky right now and knew this guy had to be on the list. He's Katniss good with a bow and has a supernaturally good sense of smell and sight. Maybe him and Four could trade off shifts hunting and hanging out with me. 
  • Noah Shaw-This pretty boy is pretty loaded. He could probably just call for his private jet or yacht to come get us. While we waited he could talk to me in that lovely British voice of his. But just in case there wasn't good cell reception...
  • Bennet Sawyer-This dude can time travel to anywhere in the world. But since I'm not sure how many he can take...
  • Hermione Granger-Duh. I would never want to be on a deserted island without a wizard. She would be good at keeping us all sane. At least until she can apparate us out of there. But since some people don't handle that particular brand of travel very well...
  • Clary Fray-She wouldn't exactly balance out the male to female ratio, but she would help. And she can use her rune superpowers to make a nice portal that's big enough to get us all of that island. Hopefully, to somewhere that her boyfriend is. Sorry not sorry.
That's my top ten this week! With a list like that I don't know how eager I would be to get off the island. I would want to learn all their skills first, of course. No island could conquer us. I kinda like this plan. Good thought went into it.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to comment who you would pick or with links!
 
 
 
Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment