|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!|
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- The Graceling Realm series by Kristin Cashore- I know, I know I should have read this. I can't really come up with a good excuse as to why maybe the size or that I'm afraid of not loving it like everyone else does all I know is that I keep putting it off and it makes me sad.
- The Curse Workers series by Holly Black- Another series that I've been wanting to read for a long time. The concept for this series sounds amazing and I've heard nothing but good things about Holly Blacks writing. Also I heard it's cute :).
- The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead- People have been telling me to read this series for ages. I know it's a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but at least I won't have to wait for the next book. The size of the series is a little daunting, though.
- The Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking- My mom was actually the one who first told me to read this. She read it back when it was self published and loved it. Sadly, I own the first one and haven't gotten around to it. Sorry mom!
- The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness- I've heard nothing but good things about this series. I've also been told that it is going to break my heart so that's always good. Luckily, I
bought this the other day so hopefully I can get to it soon.
- The Evernight series by Claudia Gray- Another vampire seres. I can't get enough. I loved Claudia Gray's other book Fateful so this has been on my radar for a while.
- The Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson- I've been dying to read this since came out, maybe before and I still haven't. Not really sure why.
- The Under the Never Sky series- So many people go on and on about how they loved this series and the second one just came out and I've already heard amazing things about it. They both sound adorable and dystopian and just lovely and I hate that I haven't read them yet.
- The Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready- Another series I hear about a lot-especially the boys it has in it. I haven't read very many ghost stories (mainly because they're sad) but this one seems awesome.
- The Perfect Chemistry trilogy by Simone Elkeles- The first book has been on my shelf for ages waiting for me to pick it up. This series looks like a quick, cute, contemporary read with hot boys and I hope I can get around to it soon.