Saturday, March 23, 2013

Boundless by Cynthia Hand Review

Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publihser: Harper Teen
Source: Bought
Last book in the Unearthly series
The past few years have held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner could ever have anticipated. Yet from the dizzying highs of first love, to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she can no longer deny is that she was never meant to live a normal life.
Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seems like the best option, so she’s headed back to California - and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.
As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal.
In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must decide her fate once and for all.


Review
I couldn't have imagined a better ending. I was a tad worried for this. And, now I feel stupid for even doubting it. OMG it was so good. They storyline was like drop everything and fan girl amazing. The characters were as amazing as always especially Clara. Even though I'm sad to see this series end, the perfect conclusion makes it better.

This one concludes Clara's story. She's decided to go to college with Angela and Christian decides to tag along. She wants to keep Tucker safe and believes leaving town is the best way. Little does she know there's a battle looming in the future and she has quite the fight ahead of her. Clara finally must face her destiny whether she wants to or not.

I think I enjoyed Clara most in this. I've always liked her but, she was pretty epic in this one. She had so many amazing things to her. I loved how she c,I bed to normal life even if she had to fight for it. I loved how caring she was to everyone. I loved how she always tried to stay strong no matter how hard it was. My feelings for Christian have remained the same. I enjoyed him as a character but I don't think he's right for Clara. He was a excellent partner in crime to Clara. Oh Tucker, I shall love you forever and ever. You have been the best addition to this story and I shall miss you terribly. Really, I'm gonna miss all these characters terribly.

As I said earlier this one had an amazing storyline. I could not stop reading. I ended up staying up till 3am to finish. But, I really didn't like how big if a role Angela played. It felt like the story was wrapped around her even though it wasn't. I liked that their was action but she's never been my favorite and where her story went really surprised me. I will say this was a perfect conclusion. It wrapped up the story perfectly. All my questions were answered. Overalls Boundless equals wonderful amazingly awesome read. I highly recommend.




Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with what you said about Christian - he's a great character, but he's not right for Clara. Great review Jasmine! :)

    ReplyDelete