Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (10)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This weeks topic is Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list! I decided to make this two lists. Half are already out and I just really want to read them, the other will be books I'm eagerly awaiting :).

  1. Clockwork Princess byt Cassandra Clare. Even though I know this book is going to break my heart, it still deserves to be at the top!
  2. Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington. I'm so excited to continue this series!
  3. Rise by Anna Carey. I'm sad to see this wonderful series end but I know it will go out with a bang.
  4. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I need to know that my babies are okay.
  5. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting. Another amazing series ending. This one might just make me cry.
  6. Pivot Point by Kasie West. I've heard nothing but good things about this one and I'm dying to read!
  7. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I was already dying to read and now Marissa makes me crazy while she reads it. She's so evil!
  8. Vortex by Julie Cross. It's about time I read this one. I need to know what happens next and I miss Jackson.
  9. The Archived by Victoria Schwab. Another book that I've heard good things about and need to finally read!
  10. Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins. This one only needs one reason and that is Kaidan Rowe.
Jasmine

6 comments:

  1. I know Clockwork Princess will break my heart too! And Kaidan is a great reason to be excited for Sweet Peril, haha. I also really want to read the Archived. And I loved Pivot Point, hope you like it too!

    Thank you for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Clockwork Princess is going to break ebery single readers heart but it will be worth it! I have high hopes for both Pivot Point and the Archived! Can't wait to read :). Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. I was really disappointed in Rise :( But I have Sweet Peril and I can't wait to read it!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sad to hear! Hopefuly I enjoy it if only a little :). I'm dying for Sweet Peril but the wait is almost over! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ah, amazing picks :D I cannot wait for Clockwork Princess. <3 But oh. Yes. Heartbreak. Sobs. Ahh. And oh. I cannot wait for Rise :D But ahhh! Jennifer was disappointed in that one.. don't seem good :\ hope it will be good, though :) The others seems amazing as well :) I loved Scarlet, and I think you will too ;) Enjoy them all sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes hearing Jennifer was dissapointed doesn't keep my hopes up but hopefully I will still enjoy it! Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete