|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!|
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Clockwork Princess byt Cassandra Clare. Even though I know this book is going to break my heart, it still deserves to be at the top!
- Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington. I'm so excited to continue this series!
- Rise by Anna Carey. I'm sad to see this wonderful series end but I know it will go out with a bang.
- Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I need to know that my babies are okay.
- Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting. Another amazing series ending. This one might just make me cry.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West. I've heard nothing but good things about this one and I'm dying to read!
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I was already dying to read and now Marissa makes me crazy while she reads it. She's so evil!
- Vortex by Julie Cross. It's about time I read this one. I need to know what happens next and I miss Jackson.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab. Another book that I've heard good things about and need to finally read!
- Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins. This one only needs one reason and that is Kaidan Rowe.