Friday, February 8, 2013

Series Love #20: Wicked Lovely series

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.
My pick for this week is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr



Goodreads - Author Website

I read this series a while ago-I've actually been wanting to reread it lately-but it's stayed with me. It's one of my favorite fey series. There's so many elements that work so well together to make it unforgettable. It's so dark and somehow real even though it deals with many, many different kinds of fey it feels like it could actually happen. The series is told by a couple of different characters whose stories intertwine and all come together so well especially in the last book. There's romance, murder, fey politics, angst, and all the things that make books awesome. Melissa Marr writes a series and builds a world like no other. If you haven't read this series you are seriously missing out. Lucky for you all the books are out so there's no excuse to not go out and get them.

Marissa

2 comments:

  1. I really tried to get into this series a few months ago and I couldn't. I think I will try and give it a go again in the future since everyone else loves it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Tt @ NeverEndingStoires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little hard to get into! But, I hope you get the chance to enjoy it like I did! Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete