Friday, February 15, 2013

Author Love #21: Aprilynne Pike

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick for this week is: Aprilynne Pike.

Author PhotoAuthor Bio from website:
Critically acclaimed, #1 New York Times best-selling author Aprilynne Pike has been spinning tales since she was a child with a hyper-active imagination. At the age of twenty she received her BA in Creative Writing from Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho. When not writing, Aprilynne can usually be found out running; she also enjoys singing, acting, reading, and working with pregnant moms as a childbirth educator and doula. Aprilynne lives in Arizona with her husband and four kids; she is enjoying the sunshine.

I picked Aprilynne Pike because I am a huge fan! I read her Laurel series early in my start to reading. I've reread that series so many times! I wish I owned all the books! I also wish I had meet this author. But, don't no worry one day it shall happen! Aprilynne is also a very fun author! She is the biggest tease ever. She tweets teasers all the time from all her books. Shes very active on Twitter. I am literally dying of excitement for her upcoming books Life After Theft and Earthbound! I'm gonna include covers for this author just because they are all super pretty. If you don't know who this author is, you should fix that problem! I would start by following her on Twitter :).

Wings (US)Spells (US)Illusions (US)Destined (US)Life After Theft (US)Earthbound (US)
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a review of one of my new favorite authors, Shayne Leighton. Check it out: http://www.catcoule.com/2013/02/book-review-of-light-and-darkness.html

    ReplyDelete