Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Unravel Me + Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi


****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****
This week is going to be a double feature of the books I desperately need in my life and those are:

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Expected release date:  February 5th 2013
from HarperCollins

*flails* I can't even explain how much I want
this book is my hands so I can read the beautiful
words. I need more Adam-y goodness and the tag line
makes it seem like Juliette is going to kick
some butt.

Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
Expected release date: October 2nd 2012
from HarperCollins

I'm insanely curious about this book.
Even though Warner creeps me out I can't
wait to get inside his head. If only it came out
in paperback so I could stroke the pretty cover.
Here's a link with all the covers together
Oh my gosh. The gorgeous. The tag lines. The font. The eyes. The season change.
aghskbuhsdiuthykhdohrhohgsah
 I can't even put into words how much I love the new covers.                             TROY MEUNRAVEL\\ MEHerTheher;oet

2 comments:

  1. Woah, I didn't see Destroy Me's cover before I saw this post! I have to say, I kind of like it. It's going to be super interesting to get into Warner's head. Although, you know, I'm totally Team Adam. Warner is too evil for my liking. I'm excited to read both of these and see what ends up happening!!

    Fabulous pick. <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while but I really love the new covers. I never liked the old one. To me Warner is an interesting character but not a love interest. Adam on the other hand ;) I'm so, so excited for these books. I'm so jealous of everyone who got them at ALA.
      Thanks Aneeqah :)

      Delete