Friday, June 22, 2012

Series Love: Caster Chronicles





Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesnt matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.

This weeks pick is:
The Caster Chronicles Series. This series is by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is one of my most favorites series. I adore the books. They are so well written and I love the characters. I am eagerly awaiting the last book in the series titled Beautoful Redemption due to come out October 23rd of 2012. The 3rd book had the biggest cliffhanger ever. The wait for Beautiful Redemption has been killer. If you havent read this series I recommend you do so. Now onto the amazing covers :).


Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)


Jasmine <3

4 comments:

  1. I love this series too!! BTW, I tagged you guys for the Liebster Blog award, if you wanna come check it out: http://bookworminlove.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new meme idea of yours, because I'm a huge series fan! I really need to pick this series up ASAP. I've only heard fabulous things about it. =) Bumping it up on the TBR! Thanks for the recommendation. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete