Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (78)




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike in Romance Books. We all know I love my romance!

  1. Dislike:Love Triangles. I'm pretty sure everyone hates these.
  2. Dislike:The helpless girl act. I don't see this one much anymore but it drives me crazy when I do see it.
  3. Like: The bad boy vs the good guy. Both are good for me! 
  4. Dislike:The leave and come back act. Like if you leave homeboy you better stay gone! 
  5. Dislike:The forbidden love. This one can be okay sometimes! 
  6. Like: Taking things slow. I just love when couples take things slow.
  7. Like: Being close friends first. I love when couples already have a really good friendship. 
  8. Like: When couples are together throughout a series. I love when they get together early on and then we get to see them be cute for the rest of the series(cough cough Jennifer Armentrout)
  9. Like: Cameos. I love when we get to see all of our favorites from past books. 
  10. Like:Kissing. I had to throw that one in there :).
Alrighty that's all I've got! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments <3 font="">

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment