Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (54)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List. This is going to be a pretty generic list! I'll try to get creative but no promises.
  1. See more of the world. Book events happen all over the place. I've been all over Texas for book related things. I think it would be so fun to see more of the world doing bookish things.
  2. Meet more authors. I think meeting authors is my favorite thing about blogging and reading. It's amazing to connect with them and meet them in person. 
  3. Widen my reading. I try and stick to what I know I'm going to like. In the past year I've been really trying to read different things. 
  4. Connect with more bloggers. I love meeting new bloggers. We have so much in common. Even if its someone I only know over the Internet its still amazing to connect with them.
  5. Reach more blogging milestones. The more this blog grows, the more dedicated to it I become. I know milestones aren't the most important thing in the world. But it really makes you feel like the work is worth it.
  6. See more book to movie adaptions. Good or bad watching a book come to life on the screen is always amazing! 
  7. Stay dedicated while having fun. Bookish things are one of the most important things in my life. The older I get the harder it is to stay on track while still enjoying myself. 
I didn't quite make it to ten. That's okay though!  Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment