Saturday, April 14, 2012

Into the Mist: Silver Hand

Into the Mist: Silver Hand
Reading Level:Young Adult
Self Published
First in Into The Mist series
Thirteen-year-old Gabe Wrenn has always taken refuge in his imagination. Refuge from his hovering mom and bullying brother. Refuge from the smirks and stares of his classmates. Refuge from his epilepsy. But now his imagination seems to be running wild. And he can’t stop it. And the only person Gabe can confide in is a girl who thinks his "weird brain" is the key to unlocking the secret of the Brynmor Witch.



Review
I really liked this. It was kinda hard to get into in the beginning. What I liked best was getting to learn about a new type of mythology. Gabe was surprisingly a very strong main character. I loved all the art and the epilepsy was kinda fascinating. Ellie was so cute. I love how she never gave up on what she believed. Gabe should listen to her more often. I hope they get together in the next book they would be a super cute couple.


The plot was pretty fast paced. There was tons of twists. I never guessed what was gonna happen. It was a little confusing at times. Mainly the Mabon parts. Overall I really liked this. I love reading new stuff. Im very excited for the sequel. I recommend if you enjoy mythology. 4/5 stars


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment