Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (82)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books From My Childhood. I didn't read much as a kid but I did read a lot in my preteen years. I feel like these will be kind of obvious but you never know.
  1. The Secret Garden. I was a classics freak for a little while. Kinda wishing I had stuck with it now. 
  2. A Little Princess. Another classic :).
  3. Harry Potter. Duh!
  4. Twilight. This was what started me reading so of course it had to be featured. 
  5. Percy Jackson. Another Duh! 
  6. The Warrior Cats. Okay I literally grew up reading these books. Like I read them from like 13 on and would probably read them all over again.
  7. The Series of Unfortunate Events. I never finished this one but I did read most of them. 
That's about all I've got! Let me know in the comments what you guys grew up reading :)
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment