Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (81)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books for Readers who like... Okay so I was going to pick contemporary because I love contemporary but instead I'm going to do stand alones. I'll of course include a few contemporaries! 
  1. Sinner by Maggie Stiefvator. Literally this book has my whole heart! 
  2. All Our Yestersdays by Cristin Terril. I don't think this was originally planned as a stand alone and that makes me sad. I would love to continue this story but it was amazing on its own too! 
  3. Fateful by Claudia Gray. Who doesn't love a Titanic story?!
  4. Tigerlily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. This book is still one of my most favorite stand alones. 
  5. Golden by Jessi Kirby. We all know Jessi Kirby is amazing! 
  6. Every Day by David Levithan. Okay this is kinda cheating because this book is supposed to have a sequel but I just love it so much! 
  7. Anything by John Green. This one doesn't even need explaining.
I know I didn't quite make it to 10 but that's okay. Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment