Friday, February 28, 2014

Series Love #24

Displaying PicsArt_1389406874320.jpg










Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million, as long as you include the authors name and the covers of the books

This week I'm loving on the Legend Series by Marie Lu!

Legend (Legend, #1)Prodigy (Legend, #2)Champion (Legend, #3)

This is such a unique series! I've never read anything like it. I was sucked in from book one. The series just got better as it continued. It's perfect for both boys and girls which is difficult to do. The characters are absolutely amazing. The plot is action packed and exciting. This series is so good I cant even pick a favorite book. I'm warning you, its a little hard on the heart at times! This author has a new YA series coming out this year called The Young Elites that I cant wait to check out. If you guys haven't read this series, I highly recommend! It's even finished so you don't have to wait :)

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jasmine & Marrissa

    I'm stopping by today to tell you two that I have nominated both of you for the Working to change the World award! You can read more HERE! If neither of you have no time to participate or have already participated in the past then just let me say that I really enjoy your blog and I hope you’re having a great day.

    ReplyDelete