Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (50)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten Reasons I love Being a Reader/Blogger. Once I got to thinking about it, it was very easy to come up with more than ten reasons. There's so many things to love about it, here's some of them!


This week is REWIND week. I'm super excited for the topic I picked. I read Marissa's post last week about her favorite things about blogging and reading. It made me think about what I would say. This is probably going to be an exact replica of Marissa's post but that's okay!

  1. I love being a reader because it's like a part of me. I cant imagine what I would be like if I wasn't a nerd. It's like all those books have made me who I am. I know that sounds lame but it's true!
  2. I love being a blogger because it's something to work for. I'm all about like accomplishing different things. It's not easy but the work is worth it.With each milestone I feel like I've accomplished something new!
  3. I love being a reader because it's an escape. Books suck you in. When things aren't so great they make a good escape.
  4. I love being a blogger because of the community. I had no idea when I first started blogging how big the community was. I've met so many bloggers and authors that I would never have had the chance to met if it wasn't for blogging. It's like one big happy family!
  5. I love being a reader because I can take something from it. Every book I read, I feel like I take something different. Even if I don't love a book, there's still something I can take from it.
  6. I love being a blogger because it's made me a better reader. Honestly, when I first started blogging I wasn't the super nerd I am today. The longer I blog the better reader I become.
  7. I love being a reader because it gives me something to do. Boredom was one of the reasons I started reading. It's the best hobby there is.
  8. I love being a blogger because I get to do it with my best friend. I may want to kill her sometimes but reading brought us together. Our friendship wouldn't be the same without it. Blogging brought us even closer. It's the one thing that is just us!
I know that wasn't ten but that's all I could think of. Like Marissa said this really made me think. It made me appreciate this amazing part of my life. It's easy to take it for granted! You guys be sure and check out Marissa's post. Let me know in the comments what your favorite part of being a blogger and reader is!



Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment