Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wings review

Wings (Wings, #1)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:HarperTeen
First in a series



Review
Aprilynne Pike pays amazing attention to detail. This is a reread and it's just as amazing as the first time. The concept is so different and unique.


Laurel fascinates me. David is such a cutie I'm like in love with him. Laurel and David have my dream relationship. I think that Tam is the most annoying person on the planet. He aggravates me. Which is odd because the rest of the world is in love with Tam.


One of the reasons I like this book so much is because its so different. I'm obsessively in love with this book. I can't really explain it I just really love it.


The storyline is unique and exciting. This is probably not a very good review. All I can say is this book is amazing. I highly recommend this it's like a whole new world.
5/5 Stars


Jasmine <3
Laurel was mesmerized, staring at the pale things with wide eyes. They were terrifyingly beautiful—too beautiful for words.
Laurel turned to the mirror again, her eyes on the hovering petals that floated beside her head. They looked almost like wings.
In this extraordinary tale of magic and intrigue, romance and danger, everything you thought you knew about faeries will be changed forever.From Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my fav books, too! I'm a big Tam fan, though :) I think I liked him more as the series went on. I'm dying to read the fourth book!

    Jessica @ Books: A true story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. It's so hard to chose. This wait is killing me slowly and painfully :(

    ReplyDelete