Monday, December 26, 2011

Demon Evolution Joint Review

Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: CreateSpace
Second in The Evolution Trilogy


Demon Evolution- the second book in the young adult fantasy trilogy: The Evolution Trilogy... Spreading darkness... Guilty of treason for which the penalty is death, Taylor's angel boyfriend, Gabriel, has been captured. The fate of the world sits on a knife's edge, with Taylor being the key to everything. Taylor's aura is growing stronger, but will it be enough to save Gabriel and defeat the Archangel Council.

Jasmines Review:
I can't even explain how amazing this was. Some sequels are sad a depressing. This was adorable and exciting. It wasn't even possible to predict what was going to happen next. There were so many twists. I personally liked the demons way way way more than the angels. Taylor and Gabriel are OMG soul mates for life. Their so adorable. The fact that Taylor can forgive Gabriel for anything so easily shows how much she really loves him. I kind of want my own puppy gargoyle. I love how Sam is such a big part of this book. She and Taylor are in the same boat. I'm glad they have each other to rely on. The amount of romance in this is magical. Sam and Chris are so flirty and cute. I'm really glad Sampson and Kiren got together. Gabriel has become the love of my life. Sampson is adorable and hilarious. Overall this was amazing, different, and exciting. I read it in less than 10 hours. I've already bought and started the third and final book. So in case you hadn't noticed I really enjoyed this. I highly recommend it.
5/5 Stars

Marissa Review:

This is hardly a review it's more me just fangirling so be warned. Demon Evolution was even better than the first. There was way more action and romance and twists and just more everything. It was so exciting I couldn't stop reading it and I finished it in a day. I loved the characters even more in this book. Yet again Taylor blew me away by how strong she was and Gabriel sigh he was fantastic. I love him and Taylor they're adorable. Lommel :). Sam and Chris were still hilarious and cute. I loved Kirens hair of course and she and Sampson were so cute I love how their all paired up now :) The whole David thing makes me so sad. I totally did not see the big twist at the end coming. I had to get the next one and I've already started it.
5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment