Monday, December 19, 2011

A Beautiful Dark review

A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:HarperTeen
First book in a series
On the night of Skye's seventeenth birthday, she meets two enigmatic strangers. Complete opposites;like fire and ice;Asher is dark and wild, while Devin is fair and aloof. Their sudden appearance sends Skye's life into a tailspin. She has no idea what they want, or why they seem to follow her every move only that their presence coincides with a flurry of strange events. Soon she begins to doubt not just the identity of the two boys, but also the truth about her own past.
In the dead of a bitingly cold Colorado winter, Skye finds herself coming to terms with the impossible secret that threatens to shatter her world. Torn between Asher, who she can't help falling for, and Devin, who she can't stay away from, the consequences of Skye's choice will reach further than the three of them could ever imagine.

I read this book in one sitting. It wasn't what I expected but I like that.I had no idea this was about angels.I'm a angel freak so this is my kinda book. I liked this a lot but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The storyline was great but I would have liked a little more romance.


Team Asher all the way . I had no trouble picking who I liked better Devin or Asher. I loved Cassie she's hilarious. Her and Dan are adorable. I feel bad for Ian. He's super cute I hope he finds someone someday.


The plot was exciting and different but it left me kinda confused at some points. I really liked all the mystery. You couldn't predict what was gonna happen next. Overall I liked this a lot and I'm looking forward to a sequel :).
4/5 Stars

 
Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment