Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (62)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR. This is a pretty easy topic for me. These are all books I have currently and plan on reading over the summer. Most of them came from TLA :)

  1. Trail by Fire by Josephine Angelini.
  2. Blackbird by Anna Carey.
  3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
  4. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern.
  5. Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch.
  6. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington.
  7. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.
  8. The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken. 
  9. The Article 5 series by Kristin Simmons.
That's all I've got for this week! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments! 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment