Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl



****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****

My pick this week is:

Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures, #1)
Dangerous Dream by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Expected Release Date: May 20th, 2014
from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers


A new series returns to the world of Beautiful Creatures. Some loves are cursed...others are dangerous.

Ridley Duchannes will be the first to tell you that she's a bad girl. She's Dark. She's a Siren. You can never trust her, or even yourself when she's around. Lucky for her, Wesley "Link" Lincoln can never seem to remember that; quarter Incubus or not, his heart is Mortal when it comes to Ridley. When Link heads to New York City to start a music career, Ridley goes along for the ride-and she has her own reasons. As if leaving small-town Gatlin for the big city, trying to form a band, and surviving life with a partially reformed Siren isn't hard enough already, Link soon learns he has a price on his head that no Caster or Mortal can ever pay.

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the #1 New York Times bestselling coauthors of Beautiful Creatures, are back and casting another magical spell. Their signature mixture of mystery, suspense, and romance, along with a dash of fun and danger, will pull fans in and leave them begging for more.

The Caster Chronicles is one of my favorite series and I was so, so sad when it ended. I also didn't think Ridley and Link's story was over. I was super happy when I found out that it wasn't. I'm so excited to return to this world and the characters that I love and miss. May can't come any sooner!


Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I still have not read the Caster Chronicles. It's one of those series that I just keep putting off, even though I insist on reading it. Hope you enjoy the spin off.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete