Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (63)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Book Cover Trends I Like/Dislike. I had to think about it, but there's a trend lately that whenever I see it I want to read the book without even caring what it's about. That trend is covers with just typography or illustrations. Something about how simple it is gets my attention. I don't know why. I just like it.


I'm pretty sure Rainbow Rowell's books started this obsession of mine. That chic gets the best covers. All of these books are new contemporary releases. It's a very popular trend lately and I hope it stays. Seriously I could stare at all these books forever. *sigh of longing*

That's my list this week. It's different than how I usually do it and there's a little more than ten, but oh well. What about y'all? Do you love this trend? Hate it? Any other covers I should know about? Let me know in the comments!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment