Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (60)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books In My Summer Beach Bag. These are just a couple of the books I'm dying to get my hands on!
  1. On the Fence by Kasie West.
  2. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick. 
  3. Take Me On by Katie McGarry.
  4. Panic by Lauren Oliver.
  5. Endless and Empower by Jessica Shirvington.
  6. The Warrior by Victoria Scott. 
  7. Siege and Storm and Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo.
  8. Of Neptune by Anna Banks.
  9. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins.
I know, I'm terribly behind on buying books. I've been meaning to get all these pretties for so long. Hopefully I can get my hands on them very soon! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments!


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment