Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (13)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


 This weeks topic is Top Ten thousand Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character. Now here's a topic I can get on board with :).
There isn't really an order to these. I would crush on them all.

  1. The Herondales- Yes. Both of them. Will is a reader, quotes poetry in his lovely accent, and is just plain adorable. Jace is good looking as heck, funny, and can say something snarky or sarcastic in one second and something absolutely swoon worthy the next. Curse those broken and beautiful Herondales.
  2. Ren from Tiger's Curse- He's pretty much perfect and super adorable. He's almost too perfect to be real, but I guess that wouldn't matter if I was a fictional character as well. I blame him for my obsession with white tigers and the huge one on my bed.
  3. Sam from the Shiver series- He's shy and sweet and reads books and makes paper cranes and I just love him to death, okay?
  4. Ethan Lawson Wate- He is perfect boyfriend material and-like almost all the ones on this list-a reader.
  5. Tucker from the Unearthly series- What can I say? I'm a sucker for the adorable, devoted boy in cowboy boots.
  6. Jay from the Body Finder series- The super hot best friend turned boyfriend. I think I could deal with all the dead bodies if I could have him.
  7. Adam from If I Stay/Where She Went- I never really liked the guy in a band type, but he definitely changed my mind.
  8. Noah Shaw- Three words: British accent and converse. That's all you need to know.
  9. Percy Jackson- He's adorable and funny and I have this strange urge to mess up his hair. Just me?
  10. Four/Tobias- I'll admit I'm not very Dauntless and they kind of scare me, but I could get through it if I had him to look at.
  11. Étienne St. Clair and Cricket Bell- Stephanie Perkins sure knows how to write cute boys. It's either British accent, perfect hair, and cute hats or tall, equally perfect hair, and cute inventions. Why can't they be real?
So that might have been a little more than 10. Oops. Those YA boys sure are crush worthy.

What were your top ten this week? Did you manage to pick only 10? Are any of ours the same? Tell me in the comments!

Marissa


2 comments:

  1. Lol, I probably laughed harder then I should have when I saw that Ten Thousand Characters I Would Crush On. Haha, I'm pretty sure I have at least a hundred so far. ;) But you have a fantastic list going here, Marissa!! Totally agreed about Percy Jackson. He's so perfect, and yes, I totally have the urge to mess up his hair too. And of course Four! I'm not Dauntless either, but he would totally help me get through it. ;) I also wish the guys from Stephanie Perkins's books would be real. If only. *sighs*

    Lovely list, Marissa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Love both Will and Jace, of course! And I had Tucker on my list too! (I was not feeling Christian at ALL) I like Four and Sam too, though they didn't make my list. And I need to read the Tiger's series, as well as Stephanie Perkins' books!!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete