Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Goddess by Josephine Angelini





****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****
My pick for this week is:
Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
Goddess by Josephine Angelini
Expected publication: May 28th 2013 by HarperTeen
After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.
To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.
In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.
 
If you don't know much about this series be warned it is a very torturous series.  Its amazing but it killed my heart on multiple occasions. The ending of the second book was an insane cliffhanger. The wait for Goddess has been awful and we are no where near the release date. I'm impatient. Only 7 more months guys! If you haven't read this series I recommend checking it out. Its one of my favorites :).


Jasmine

7 comments:

  1. love it, i love book circling around mythology and the gods! great pick! Check Out my WoW Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for leaving a comment! Mythology is one of my most favorites :).

      Delete
  2. YES! This one! I cannot wait to read this one! I've loved all the other books in the series, so I really can't wait to read this one :)
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see how the series wraps up. I'm also really sad its going to be over! I just want to know what happens. The wait is killing me :(.

      Delete
  3. I want to read this one so bad! The first two were amazing, and I want to know what happens with Lucas. I love him so much!

    My WOW

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucas is oh so very amazing. I can't wait to see where the story goes! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. I seriously need to pick up the sequel to the first book!! Dreamless has been on my TBR for far too long. I remember at the Michael Scott signing when both you and Marissa were fangirling about it. Good times, good times. ;) But I will indeed pick it up! The cover for all these books are gorgeous, but this one is especially pretty. The colors are to just die for!

    Also, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but your new blog design is SO CUTE. *dies* I am in total love with it!!

    ReplyDelete