Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl Review


Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Little Brown
Source: Bought
Last book in the Caster Chronicles series
Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?
Ethan Wate always dreamed of leaving the stifling Southern town of Gatlin.
But he never dreamt that finding love with Lena Duchannes would drive him away. Lena is a Caster girl whose supernatural powers unveiled a secretive and cursed side of Gatlin, so powerful it forced him to make a terrible sacrifice.
Now Ethan must find a way to return to Lena - and Gatlin - as she vows to do whatever it takes to get him back. Even if it means trusting old enemies or risking their loved ones' lives.
Can Ethan and Lena rewrite their fate and their spellbinding love story in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series?


Review
I can honestly say I'm not ready for this series to end. Just the thought makes me want to cry. But, it had an amazing run and went out with a huge bang. It couldn't have ended better.

Ethan Wate will forever be the love of my life. He's always been an amazing character. He was surprisingly different in this. He was desperate to get back to Lena. He didn't care what he had to do, he would do anything to get back to her. I loved how much we learned about the Caster world. Ethan had a very long, hard, and exciting adventure. The action and suspense was amazing. I loved that we got to read from Lena's perspective too. I loved that she never gave up. Her side of the story was just as important. How sad she was gave me all the feels. I've always loved Lena and I'm sad her story is over. I loved how big a part all the secondary characters played. I missed them too. It was great to see how everyone came together. Man, I'm really gonna miss all these characters.

This had such an amazing plot. All the adventure was great. I actually liked having to wait and let things unravel. It was so cool how Ethan and Lena's stories tied together. Let me just say Ethan and Lena have an amazing relationship. They were always my favorite part. One of the reasons the story was so great was because it never slowed down. This was impossible to put down. Overall it breaks my heart to say goodbye. It could have gone on forever and I would have been happy. It's okay though I know it's not going anywhere. I can always reread when I miss it. If you haven't read this series, you have too! In case you can't tell I have a lot of love for it.


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment