Monday, November 5, 2012

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick Review

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Source: Bought
Last book in the Hush Hush saga
Will love conquer all?
Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.
Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead everyone to believe they have broken up, and work the system from the inside. Nora will convince the Nephilim that they are making a mistake in fighting the fallen angels, and Patch will find out everything he can from the opposing side. They will end this war before it can even begin.
But the best-laid plans often go awry. Nora is put through the paces in her new role and finds herself drawn to an addictive power she never anticipated.
As the battle lines are drawn, Nora and Patch must confront the differences that have always been between them and either choose to ignore them or let them destroy the love they have always fought for.


Review
I think this is my favorite out of the whole series. It was so amazing. It was impossible to put down. I couldn't have imagined a better ending. I'm really sad this series is over. I will be rereading the whole series very, very soon.

Nora was surprisingly different in this one. She was very fierce. She as stronger than I've ever seen her. Even though she didn't want to lead the war, she was always trying to do what's best. I loved her confidence. I'm really glad she didn't completely let go of her human life. She mixed the two very well. I'm so glad that after everything she's been through she finally got her happy ending. Oh, Patch. I adore him. He's such an amazing character. I loved how caring and protective he was. All he cared about was Nora. I loved how everyone was scared of him. He's a very strong character. Nora and Patch are seriously the cutest couple in the world. I'm gonna miss them. This had some pretty great secondary characters. Both good and bad. I loved the wide variety.

This book was impossible to out down. It's addicting! The storyline was so good. Something exciting was always happening. The action was killer. The suspense was intense. There was so many twists. It was perfection. Overall this was an absolutely amazing read. I'm so sad this series is over. It's hard to say goodbye! I have no doubt that this author will come up with something else for me to fall in love with very soon. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend. It's been a favorite of mine for a long time.


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment