Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Scorch by Gina Damico


****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****


This weeks pick is:
Scorch (Croak, #2)
Scorch by Gina Damico
Expected publication: September 25th 2012 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Sixteen-year-old Lex Bartleby is a teenage grim reaper with the bizarre ability to damn souls. That makes her pretty scary, even to fellow Grims. But after inadvertently transferring her ability to Zara, a murderous outlaw, Lex is a pariah in Croak, the little town she calls home. To escape the townspeople’s wrath, she and her friends embark on a wild road trip to DeMyse. Though this sparkling desert oasis is full of luxuries and amusements, it feels like a prison to Lex. Her best chance at escape would be to stop Zara once and for all—but how can she do that from DeMyse, where the Grims seem mysteriously oblivious to Zara’s killing spree?


I am dying for this book. I just recently read Croak and loved it with all my heart. You can see all that in my very fan girly review. I have it better than most because I read Croak way after it came out. So I don't really have that long to wait. Somehow I'm still going insane while waiting for this. I'm just crazy like that. Anyway if you haven't read Croak you should do that. There will be threats of me hunting you down if you don't read it. So make things easier for me and you and just read it. Then we can share excitement when Scorch comes out :).
Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment