Sunday, July 15, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge Catch Up Post

To see all the information about this challenge see my day 1 post.

Lately I've fallen really behind on this challenge so this is just to catch up to where I'm supposed to be. I'm not going to include as much information because I have a lot to do, but I will include at least a goodreads link.

The question for day 10 is What is your favorite classic book?

My answer- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Before I discovered what I liked to read, I read a lot of classics. The secret garden has always been my favorite. I really loved it.

Goodreads Page

The question for day 11 is What book do you hate?

My answer- This is another one of those I don't have an answer for. Also this is kinda a negative question and I don't believe in posting negative things for no reason. Since I don't have an answer here is a adorable spiderman gif :).



The question for day 12 is What book have you read that you used to like but now hate?

My answer- Again I don't have an answer so have a super cute cat gif <3



The question for day 13 is Who is your favorite author?

My answer- I had a lot of options but I chose Cassandra Clare. The mortal instruments is an amazing series. Its hugely popular and becoming a movie. I could fan girl all day about this series but I'll keep it short. I highly doubt you haven't read this but if you haven't read this you need too. Right now. You should know I like to hunt people down and force them to read. Below you can find the authors goodreads page.
Casssandra Clare Goodreads Page


Sorry I'm falling so far behind. I'll try to do another catch up post soon but for now have a turtle gif :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment