Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (31)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

  


Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

 

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List. For me this is going to be a mix of books coming out this fall that I'm going to be reading as soon as I get them and books that I own and want to get to. Here we go!
 
  1. The House of Hades by Rick Riordan-Do I even need to explain this one? I remember when MoA came out last year and everyone I know (and I mean everyone) was freaking out about the ending and how far away this book was. Now it's so close. I don't know if I'm ready. OMGODS guys it's only three weeks away help akshdglksh
  2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth-I doubt there's many fall TBRs that don't have this on it. I feel like I've been waiting forever and a day for this book to finally be out. And the announcement that it was going to be dual POV only made it worse. I can't wait for it to be out so we can all mourn the series together.
  3. Champion by Marie Lu-The ending of Prodigy. That's all I'm going to say. 
  4. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout-I very much love this series. I'm going to be very sad to see it end but I'm excited to see how she ends it. 
  5. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner-Have you seen the cover? I mean how could I not want to read that?! I've been in sci-fi book withdrawals since I finished the Across the Universe series and I'm hoping this will be my perfect fix. It's on my TBR for this month so hopefully I get to read it soon.
  6. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater-Are you tired of hearing about her yet? Too bad. I finally read The Raven Boys over the summer and I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect first book that made me super excited for the rest of the series.
  7. Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano-Another series from the author of the Chemical Gardens trilogy? A city in the clouds? A gorgeous cover? I'm sold.
  8. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey-I need to jump on this bandwagon and finally see what all the hype is about.
  9. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger-This book has been on my radar for a while and now I finally have it.
  10. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick-I can't even remember when this book came out, but I know I should have read it by now. I have no excuses. I'm hoping to reread the series first though so I have to get those out of the way.
 
So there's my top ten! What is yours? Are any (or a lot) of ours the same? Put your links in the comments and let me know!
 
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Great list! The only one I've read is The Dream Thieves, which is brilliant, but most of the others are on my TBR list. Now I just need more time so I can read them!

    Ann@Blogging E-books

    ReplyDelete