Monday, September 9, 2013

Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs Review

Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls, #3)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Katherine Tegen
Source: Conference
Third and final book in the Medusa Girls series 
 The stunning conclusion of Tera Lynn Childs's Greek mythology–based Sweet Venom trilogy is perfect for teen fans of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series.
The girls cannot hesitate as they seek the location of the lost door between the realms, even as monsters and the gods of Olympus descend on San Francisco in battle-ready droves.
Greer must use her second sight to step up and prevent anything from stopping her sisters' mission, even though a god is playing with her mind. Grace wants to trust her adopted brother, Thane; but will his secret put the girls in even more danger? And Gretchen has trained her sisters to stop the monsters, but her role as a huntress comes with more responsibility than she ever imagined.What will the girls' immortal legacy be? Three teenage descendants of Medusa must unite to restore balance to the world in this action-packed series with plenty of romance.

 

Review
I don't know if I can even form words. This was the most amazing ending. It was perfect. It might even be my favorite out of the series. 

This concludes the story of Grace, Greer, and Gretchen. Together they must find answers and stop and incoming war. With their boys in tow, they find some surprising allies and solve some pretty big mysteries. 

The girls were so fabulous I couldn't even pick a favorite. I loved how they stuck together. I loved that they each had one unique aspect to them. Even though they work best together, they can still handle things on their own. They might be triplets but their each their own person with a unique personality. I loved the boys so much. They too were all different. They each had their role in the story. They were insanely adorable. I'm gonna miss these characters so very much. 

This had the most epic storyline. Once it got going it never slowed down. I loved that we got to see all the gods and monsters. I loved the we got to know more about the girls and their backstory. We got to learn a little about the world they were living in as well. There was an insane amount of action. You couldn't predict the story at all. Everything was so well done. I couldn't have imagined it better. I'm so sad to see this series end. But, it really went out with a bang. If you haven't checked out this series, I highly recommend.

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I loved this one too. Yes to the girls. Yes to the guys. Yes to back story and action and kissing and the end. :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete