|Top Ten Tuesday is an original
feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the
Bookish. We'd love to
share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Lauren Kate. This is one of those authors that even if you didn't enjoy her first books, you should try again. Her later books in the Fallen series were really great and Teardrop is going to be an amazing series!
- Aprilynne Pike. I'm just a huge Aprilynne Pike fan. I think her books are fabulous and they just keep getting better!
- Jessica Shirvington. I was late to read the Embrace series. It really is an amazing series!
- Kristin Cashore. A lot of people have read at least Graceling but the rest of her books are amazing as well!
- Katie McGarry. Pushing the Limits is a book everyone should read! It makes you think differently!