Friday, September 28, 2012

Series Love #14: Starcrossed Series

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)

Lets just take a moment and stare at those lovely covers. Aren't they amazing? So this such an amazing series. I love it with all my heart. We all know I'm more than a little obsessed with Greek mythology. The mythology in these books is so fascinating. The storylines are absolutely amazing. The characters are even more amazing if possible. This has one of my favorite male and female characters. Take this as a warning that this is a torturous series. The second book more than the first. I'm sure the author will cackle evilly if she sees this. She probably enjoys torturing us. Now with that being said that doesn't mean you shouldn't read this series. In fact it means the exact opposite. I recommend this series with all my heart. I will even hunt you down should you chose not to read it. So if you don't want to face my wrath, I would read it. Then we can all wait impatiently together for the third book :).


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment