Friday, May 16, 2014

Series Love #26: Starcrossed Series

Displaying PicsArt_1389406874320.jpg
Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million, as long as you include the authors name and the covers of the books






My pick this week is:






I first started this series when Starcrossed came out and I remember how hard the wait between the books was. Goddess came out last year and I still miss this series. It's a take on Greek mythology that I've never read before and I loved reading about it. The main characters didn't get on my nerves and the side characters were just as great if not more. Plus the love triangle made sense for once. My favorite part though is the romance. It's one of the best forbidden romances in YA lately and one of my all time favorites. Helen and Lucas forever. To wrap this up I absolutely adored this series and can't wait for this authors new one.


That's my pick this week. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Marissa












No comments:

Post a Comment