|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!|
- The Mortal Instruments series-Since the last book comes out in May I'm hoping to reread this whole series. I haven't started yet, but I hope to soon. Wish me luck!
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone-Yet another series I want to read to prepare for the last. I'm almost as terrified for this one as I am for City of Heavenly Fire. I'll love reading the series again, though!
- Take Me On by Katie McGarry-It's no secret that I love Katie McGarry's books. They keep getting better and I'm sure this one won't disappoint. May needs to get here faster.
- The Warrior by Victoria Scott-I love this trilogy so much. I can't wait to see Dante's happy ending. Wishful thinking, much?
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick-I loved, loved this authors other book, My Life Next Door, so of course I cannot wait for this.
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama-As soon as I saw this cover I knew I wanted to read it. Then I read the synopsis and saw that there's a futuristic world and forbidden love. Some of the best things in a book if you ask me.
- Of Neptune by Anna Banks-I love this series so much and I need to know what happens to all the characters.
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman-First heard about this on a Tea Time and wanted to read it super bad. The main character lives in Nazi Germany, her "Uncle" is Hitler, and she falls for a Jewish boy. Sounds like my kinda book.
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting-This authors Body Finder series is one of my favorites so of course I want to read this. It sounds super scary and interesting.
- Neptune Red by Leila Howland-I loved Nantucket Red so even though the synopsis for this kind of worries me, I still want to see where the characters are now.
Those are my picks this week! I would love to know what is on your TBR this spring so be sure to link me in the comments.