Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (53)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This weeks topic is Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR. There are plenty of great books coming out this spring and I'm also going to TLA in April so I'll be keeping my eyes out for a some there. This list will be a mix of those. I think on my next TTT I'm going to do my top ten books I want to get at TLA. We'll see!
 
  • The Mortal Instruments series-Since the last book comes out in May I'm hoping to reread this whole series. I haven't started yet, but I hope to soon. Wish me luck!
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone-Yet another series I want to read to prepare for the last. I'm almost as terrified for this one as I am for City of Heavenly Fire. I'll love reading the series again, though!
  • Take Me On by Katie McGarry-It's no secret that I love Katie McGarry's books. They keep getting better and I'm sure this one won't disappoint. May needs to get here faster.
  • The Warrior by Victoria Scott-I love this trilogy so much. I can't wait to see Dante's happy ending. Wishful thinking, much?
  • What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick-I loved, loved this authors other book, My Life Next Door, so of course I cannot wait for this. 
  • Plus One by Elizabeth Fama-As soon as I saw this cover I knew I wanted to read it. Then I read the synopsis and saw that there's a futuristic world and forbidden love. Some of the best things in a book if you ask me.
  • Of Neptune by Anna Banks-I love this series so much and I need to know what happens to all the characters. 
  • Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman-First heard about this on a Tea Time and wanted to read it super bad. The main character lives in Nazi Germany, her "Uncle" is Hitler, and she falls for a Jewish boy. Sounds like my kinda book.
  • The Taking by Kimberly Derting-This authors Body Finder series is one of my favorites so of course I want to read this. It sounds super scary and interesting.
  • Neptune Red by Leila Howland-I loved Nantucket Red so even though the synopsis for this kind of worries me, I still want to see where the characters are now.
 
 Those are my picks this week! I would love to know what is on your TBR this spring so be sure to link me in the comments.
 
 
Marissa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment