Friday, March 14, 2014

Author Love #24: Rainbow Rowell


Displaying PicsArt_1389404701521.jpg
 Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.


My pick for this week is Rainbow Rowell!
Rainbow Rowell
Author Bio:
Rainbow Rowell writes books. Sometimes she writes about adults (ATTACHMENTS and LANDLINE). Sometimes she writes about teenagers (ELEANOR & PARK and FANGIRL). But she always writes about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love.
When she's not writing, Rainbow is reading comic books, planning Disney World trips and arguing about things that don't really matter in the big scheme of things.
She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.



I've become a really big fan of this author lately! I read both of her YA books back to back. I had seen all the hype before reading. I didn't want Eleanor and Fangirl to be ruined for me because of the hype. I was so impressed by the writing style this author has. Her books blew me away! It's impossible not to connect with them. I cannot wait to read more from her! If you guys don't know who this is or haven't had a chance to read her books yet, you should fix that. I promise, it will be worth it!




Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment