Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (52)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Books in X Genre. This is a super fun topic. I'm going to go with contemporary because that's one of my favorite genres. Of course this will be YA Contemporary.


  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This one is kind of a given!
  2. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I have been dying to reread this one lately!
  3. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This is the best like summer read!
  4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I loved Eleanor and Park but Fangirl takes the cake!
  5. Anything by Katie McGarry. Katie is the queen of contemporary!
  6. If I Stay by Gayly Forman. This was the first not rainbows and unicorns contemporary I read. It has some really serious aspects to it.
  7. Every Day by David Levithan. This isn't the average story. It touched my heart and made me a huge fan of this author!
  8. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. This book is the definition of happy!
  9. Golden by Jessi Kirby. Jessi Kirby is also a contemporary queen!
  10. A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young. I read this story like over a year ago and I still haven't stopped thinking about it.


Man, I love me some contemporary. If you guys haven't read these books, you need to get on that! Let me know what your favorite contemporaries are in the comments!




Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment