|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!|
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This one is kind of a given!
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. I have been dying to reread this one lately!
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This is the best like summer read!
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I loved Eleanor and Park but Fangirl takes the cake!
- Anything by Katie McGarry. Katie is the queen of contemporary!
- If I Stay by Gayly Forman. This was the first not rainbows and unicorns contemporary I read. It has some really serious aspects to it.
- Every Day by David Levithan. This isn't the average story. It touched my heart and made me a huge fan of this author!
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. This book is the definition of happy!
- Golden by Jessi Kirby. Jessi Kirby is also a contemporary queen!
- A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young. I read this story like over a year ago and I still haven't stopped thinking about it.
Man, I love me some contemporary. If you guys haven't read these books, you need to get on that! Let me know what your favorite contemporaries are in the comments!