Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (41)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I Wish Santa Would Bring Me. I always ask for books for Christmas, so this is a easy topic for me! This will be a mix of books I'm asking for and ones that I hope Old Saint Nick will just know about.


  • Harry Potter boxed set-Yes, I already own all of the books, but I see that pretty, new boxed set everywhere and my shameless book collector heart beats a little faster.
  • Champion by Marie Lu-Not getting this the day it came out killed me. Seeing all the rave reviews and talk about the ending since then has just made it worse. I'll be reading this as soon as I get it.
  • These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner-I read this book and absolutely loved it. I read it as an ARC and with a cover like that how can I not want to own the gorgeous finished copy?
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak-I know, I can't believe that I haven't read this book either. I've heard so many people say it's their favorite book and I want to see the movie so bad. The only reason I haven't just bought it is because I want the pretty UK edition of it. Don't ask me why. I don't know myself.
  • Dare You To and Crash Into You by Katie McGarry- I loved Pushing the Limits and ever since I read it I've been waiting and dying to read the next two. I'll definitely do a little happy dance when I finally have these in my hands.
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green-I want this one for the same reasons I want the Harry Potter boxed set and The Book Thief. I've read it, but for some reason I think I need to own the super pretty UK edition. I don't even have room for the books I already have.
  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout-This is one of my favorite series by one of my favorite authors and I honestly don't know what I'm going to with myself now that it's over.
  • Vampire Academy by Rachelle Meade-Another how haven't I read this book. It's so many people's favorite series. I would love the boxed set, but I figure it might be best to just start with the first one.
  • Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano-This authors Chemical Gardens series is one of my favorite dystopian series out there. The premise of this book sounds so cool and different and if she writes the same way as she did before, I know I'm going to love it.

That's it! I could definitely come up with more, but I don't think Santa's sleigh would be able to get off the ground. What about you? What are you hoping Santa will bring you tonight? Let me know in the comments and I'll see what if I can get a last minute word to the North Pole :)

I hope all you lovely people who read our blog have a lovely Christmas, New Years, and winter break! Read some good books *<: font="">
Marissa



No comments:

Post a Comment