Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (42)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2013. I'm going to make this super easy and do the last ten books I read! 
  1. Everyday by David Levithan.
  2. Reboot by Amy Tintera.
  3. Champion by Marie Lu.
  4. Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis.
  5. Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
  6. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas.
  7. Pawn by Aimee Carter.
  8. The Program by Suzanne Young.
  9. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales.
  10. The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle.

That was just a couple of the amazing books I got read this year! Let me know how you guys did this year in the comments <3 br="">


Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you read some awesome books, Jasmine!! I've heard such wonderful things about Reboot, I really need to pick that one up soon! Also, Champion brought on ALL THE FEELS my goodness, *clutches heart* But it really shattered my heart in the best way possible. I really loved Not a Drop to Drink- it was so beautiful! I also really liked This Song Will Save Your Life and how relatable it was. I've been meaning to read The Program for such a long time, hopefully I'll get to it soon!

    Lovely post, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve! <3

    ReplyDelete