Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (40)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten New To Me Authors I Read In 2013. I actually managed to get a few new to me authors this year so this should be a fun topic.

  1. Mary Lindsey. This author lives in Texas and I've met her a million times. She is so nice! I finally had a chance to read one of her books and I've become a big fan! 
  2. Aimee Carter. I got the chance to meet this author at a signing. Hearing her talk about her upcoming book had me excited to read. I got the chance to read Pawn and loved it to pieces! 
  3. Kasie West. I had always wanted to read this authors books but never got the chance. Now I'm addicted and cant wait for more from her!
  4. Victoria Scott. This is another Texas author. She is so sweet. I finally joined the Dante Walker fan club and I'm so glad I did!
  5. Shannon Messenger. I had my eye on Let The Sky Fall forever but never got the chance to read it. Once I did, I became addicted. That series is something special! 
  6. Jamie Canosa. This is a self published author that we've reviewed for. Those books are probably the best self published titles I've read!
  7. Katie McGarry. I became a fan of this author at the beginning of the year. Now I'm a little obsessed!
That's all I could think of! Let me know who you guys would pick in the comments! 
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your list, Jasmine! I have a feeling a lot of your picks are thanks to all the signings around town. ;) I've loved all these ladies too. Haven't read Kasie's books yet, but hoping to get to her soon.

    ReplyDelete