|Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!|
This week's topic is Top Ten Best/Worst endings. I'm probably not going to have a lot of worst but that's okay!
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kawaga. It's told from Ash's perspective how could it not be amazing?
- Elegy by Tara Hudson. This may not have been all wrapped up and it may have made me bawl my eyes out. But, I really just loved this ending!
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is a only okay ending for me. I really love this series but this one just didn't really fit for me. It was still a fabulous read. It was just a little off for the series!
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver. I actually really loved this ending. I may be the only one but that's okay!
- Tigers Destiny by Colleen Houck. Now there are rumors for another book. But it will be awhile. I thought this wrapped it up perfect. I don't really want to think about this series ending though.
- Hidden by Sophie Jordan. I thought I would include an older read! I really miss this series guys :(
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand. I was expecting to not like this and I ended up loving it!
- Endlessly by Kiersten White. Man I miss this series too!
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. We will probably see more of Bitterblue in the future but I just loved the way this one ended!
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I had to include a contemporary!