Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (18)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!


Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get o know your fellow bloggers.
 
This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Book Covers. This is an easy topic because covers are one of my most favorite things! I'm going to go ahead and do this by series because that means I can include more :).I'm not going to include the covers because that would take a really long time but you guys should go look them up!
  1. Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout. What I like about these covers is that they fit the book but their also kind of simple.
  2. Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout. I mean Daemon is on the cover how could I not adore these covers?
  3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I love that these covers are not only drop dead beautiful they also are perfect for the books. They did redo the whole series but even those are perfect.
  4. Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini. Hello beautiful shiny amazing covers how are you today?
  5. Die For Me series by Amy Plum. *pets the pretty*
  6. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. These covers make my heart happy. And they have some amazing details on the chapter pages :).
  7. Newsoul series by Jodi Meadows. These books have the prettiest covers ever! I can't wait to for the third book cover revel.
  8. Hourglass series by Myra Mcentire. Can I just have Infinityglass right now?!
  9. Divergent series by Veronica Roth. Hello Allegiant.
  10. Hereafter series by Tara Hudson. This series has such pretty covers I can't even pick a favorite!
So there's my list! That's only a few of my favorites. I tried to include some less popular ones so if you haven't heard of some of these books go look them up! Leave me your top ten in the comments!
 
 
Jasmine

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved the Covenant book covers, though I haven't read the books yet. Die For Me and Hereafter are also ones I love. So much pretty!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes to absolutely everything on this list! I especially love the Lux covers (because, of course, Daemon!! :D) and Across the Universe and Starcrossed. Great picks, Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Picks! I love the covers for the Lux series and the Die For Me series!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these covers as well, but have read not a lot of them (which I will remedy ASAP). Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! There Hereafter series does have pretty covers! And I need to read them! YES! I want Infinityglass now too! And I need to see the IN3 cover now too!!! And I'm excited I just got my signed copy of Starcrossed in the mail from a giveaway I won and it's SO PRETTY!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete