Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wolfsbane Review

Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:Penguin Young Readers Group
Second book in Nightshade trilogy
When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer, one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack and the man she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

Review
I didn't like this as much as I liked Nightshade. Don't get me wrong the storyline was amazing but I needed more Ren. Shay annoys me so much. I have no idea why I hate him so much I just do. Sadly he's a huge part of this book. I died when Monroe punched Shay that made my life. I hated Silas just as much as I hated Shay if not more. He was pretty annoying .I loved Conner he's hilarious. I actually liked Ethan. I hope he and Sabine get together. I love Adne. I think maybe her and Shay should get together. That's probably never gonna happen but I'm gonna keep the dream alive. I loved that we got to learn more about the scion. I liked how the searchers weren't really evil. This was a little gruesome at times. What they did to Calla's family was unheard of. It was awful. I wasn't expecting what happened to Ansel at all. It made me extremely sad. Overall this was really good. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there was too much Shay and not enough Ren. Luckily Bloodrose is only a few days away :). 4/5 Stars
Jasmine <3

1 comment: