Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Iron Daughter Review

The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:Harlequin Teen
Second book in a series
Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron fey—ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her.
Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery

Review
This wasn't what i expected at all.I heard that it was amazing but sad and depressing.I didn't think that at all.I thought it was amazing and a perfect sequel.It had some sad moments but it wasn't depressing.I adore the cover.Its beautiful and the little vines on each new chapter are super cute.


I love these characters.I have no idea how Meghan stays so strong.Her personality cracks me up.She has some snarky moments.I love Puck but I don't see him with Meghan. Ash is the love of my life.I'm pretty sure I said that in my other review.I guess I just love him that much.The dance part was like my favorite part in the whole book.It was absolutely adorable.I kinda wish Ash had a bigger part in this but I have a feeling hes gonna be a huge part in the next book.Grimalkin is hilarious.Hes like the funny annoying sidekick :).I absolutely adored the Ironhorse.He was so cute.What happened to him at the end was super sad.With the way the book ended I kinda wonder who were gonna see in the next book.


 The plot had so many twists and turns.It was very difficult to put down.I'm dying without the third book.Good thing i ordered the entire series :).Overall I loved this.I highly recommend this series.
5/5 stars


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment