Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Iron Queen Review

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:Harlequin Teen
Third book in a series
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back

Review
This was by far my favorite in the series. I was in love with this from page one. It was like a roller coaster. There were so many twists and turns. I loved ever minute of it.


Meghan and Ash are the main reason I loved this book so much. Their relationship is adorable. Their like meant to be together. Meghan came into herself in this. She was so strong. She's gonna be one of my favorite heroines for awhile. I saw a different side of Ash in this. I never knew he was so romantic. I really like Puck. I think he's cute an hilarious. But I'm always gonna love Ash more. I'm glad Grimalkin had a big part in this. I adore that cat. Razor was adorable too. I loved all the cute little animals.


The writing in this was unbelievable. I seriously picked this up and didn't put it down. I read it in basically one sitting. I love this series so much. This review was extremely hard to write. It's hard to explain why I loved this so much. I just do. I think it's amazing and unique. I seriously wanna meet the author and give her a hug and tell her how much I adore her books. That sounds a little creepy but oh well.. If you haven't read this you should. No seriously read it like right now.Overall I'm extremely sad to see this series end but it was amazing while it lasted :) .5/5 Stars


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment