Thursday, November 13, 2014

If I Should Die by Amy Plum Review

If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Harper Teen
Source: Bought
Third and final book in the Revenants series
I will not lose another person I love. I will not let history repeat itself.
Vincent waited lifetimes to find me, but in an instant our future together was shattered. He was betrayed by someone we both called a friend, and I lost him. Now our enemy is determined to rule over France’s immortals, and willing to wage a war to get what they want.
It shouldn’t be possible, none of it should be, but this is my reality. I know Vincent is somewhere out there, I know he’s not completely gone, and I will do anything to save him.
After what we’ve already fought to achieve, a life without Vincent is unimaginable. He once swore to avoid dying—to go against his nature and forsake sacrificing himself for others—so that we could be together. How can I not risk everything to bring my love back to me?

Review
This was the perfect ending to an amazing series. I really should have read it a long time ago! 

This concludes Kate's story. Vincent has been taken from Kate. Kate will not give up hope for him and their future. The battle will rage and Kate will make some tough choices. 

Kate really blew me away in this one. I loved her strength. She never gave up. I loved getting to see her grow into herself. I loved the good vs bad vibe to this story. We really got to see so much of both the good and the bad people. Of course I was glad to see all my babies from the past books. This one is a little hard on the feels character wise. That's to be expected with last books. I thought everything character wise was well done. I loved the way things wrapped up. I'm sad to say goodbye though! 

I think this is my favorite out of the series. I loved it so much. I loved the storyline. All the action was great. I did predict the main twist. I was pretty proud of myself for figuring it out. This was impossible to put down. It keeps you on your toes. I was very happy with this ending. I loved the way things wrapped up. I will miss this series dearly. I can't wait to see more from this author! 

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment