Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers
 
This week's topic is Top Ten Debut I'm looking forward too!
 
This one is gonna be hard because most of the books I'm looking forward too are parts of a series.
 
  1. Taken by Erin Bowman. The cover was what called to me because it is so pretty!
  2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke. This one sounds so unique that I can't wait to read it.
  3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner. I just found this one on Goodreads and it sounds amazing
  4. All  Our Yesterdays by Christin Terril. Another just found on Goodreads. The rest of the list is probably gonna be from Goodreads.
  5. The Ward by Jordana Frankel. A lot of the bloggers I follow on Twitter have been getting ARCS of this one. I saw the cover and fell in love.
  6. Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger. I love the cover for this book so much. And the story sounds amazing.
  7. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black. Another just found on Goodreads. But the synopsis and title drew me in.
  8. The Madmans Daughter by Megan Shepherd. I've seen some bloggers talking about this one and it sounds pretty cool.
  9. Pivot Point by Kasie West. I don't really like the cover for this one, so I never really wanted to read it. But I've heard such good things that I want to give it a try!
  10. Lastly, The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnet. I saw this on a Waiting on Wednesday. I hadn't ever heard of it but it has a very unique concept.
Okay so I know some of those might not really be a true Debut and might just be a new series from an author. Sorry! This one was hard I had to do a lot of hunting. But, half these books I hadn't ever heard of so I found some new books to check out. I'm sure some of them will be grabs at TLA so hopefully I get a chance to read these bad boys. I hope you like my list! Be sure and leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday :).
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment